The objective of a Christian school is to teach children how to live and to equip them for success. The Bible verse in Proverbs 22:6 admonishes adults to train up a child in THE way he SHOULD go. A private school is an extension of the home in training young people. The school staff works closely with parents to train the whole child.
Attendance at this school is a privilege and not a right. The goal of this school is to train youth of every ability in the highest principles of moral character, self-discipline, individual responsibility, personal integrity, and good citizenship. This school stands without apology for high standards of morality and wisdom.
Covenant Christian school is designed to work with parents to train their children in following Christ. Therefore we are geared toward families who are actively involved in a local Christian church. Enrolling families should have a strong belief and desire for the Word of God to be the firm standard for living. We are here to give your children a great education as well as a solid faith in Jesus Christ.
This school admits students of any race, color, and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the students at this school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, athletics, and other school-administrated programs.
Parents withdrawing their student between the 1st and the 10th of the month are responsible for ½ of that month’s tuition. Any withdrawals after the 10th of the month will be responsible for the full month’s tuition.
- Parents visit school
- Parents and student read the student handbook thoroughly.
- Application is submitted online through our website at www.covschool.com. accompanied by registration fee and previous report card.
- Office will then call for an interview (both parents and students.)
- Parents will be notified of acceptance.
- Arrange for diagnostic and reading tests.
Parents must provide up-to-date immunization records at time of acceptance.
- Parents must sign up for a tuition agreement for the school year through our FACTS online tuition system. This is located on our website under Admissions->Tuition Payment Setup